JOIN THE EQUINE CHARITY NETWORK
The EQUUS Foundation brings together interested individuals with equestrian and horse-related organizations across America with the goal of building a support base of equine enthusiasts and advocates through its Equine Welfare Network consisting of the Equine Charity Network, Equine Education Network, and the Champions program for individuals.
The listing on the Equine Charity Network is provided free of charge to eligible organizations to help educate visitors about their programs, and raise awareness of the impact of horses throughout the United States. The listing of an organization on this site does not imply any endorsement or recommendation by the EQUUS Foundation.
To be accepted as an affiliate on our network:
I. Organization must certify that:
• The organization provides or conducts real services, benefits, assistance or program activities related to horse welfare in the United States.
• The organization conducts publicity and promotional activities based upon its actual program and operations, and that these activities are truthful and non-deceptive, include all material facts, and make no exaggerated or misleading claims.
• The organization has operated for at least one full operating year.
• The organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, national origin, disability, handicap, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
II. Organization must must provide programs that:
• Shelter, rehabilitate, and retrain America's horses at risk of abuse, neglect and slaughter and re-home them with careers as athletes, companions, teachers and especially healers;
• Provide opportunities for horses to change peoples' lives as athletes, companions, teachers and especially healers.
Our Network Affiliates are organizations other than 501c(3) public charities that are located in the United States and involved with horse welfare, the equestrian sport, equine industry, or offer an equine-related resource to the public. Affiliates may be non-profit organizations, such as trade or professional groups and government agencies or entities including public school systems.
Welcome and thank you for expressing interest in our network. Please review the eligibility requirements above before completing the application. Please use proper grammar when completing this form. Check your spelling and do not use ALL CAPS.